Formed, licensed and incorporated in 2015
Chemicals are integral to the modern way of life in the 21st century where consumers buy thousands of chemical products every single day ranging from household detergents to automotive paints; from fertilizers to crop saving pesticides and from pain relieving medicines like Disprin to life saving drugs and vaccines. Pakistan is blessed with a diverse and vibrant chemical industry having the potential to become a regional/global player. Pakistani chemical industry is gradually focusing on green chemicals that will promote bio-economy in a big way.
Goods Rely on Chemistry
Pakistan Chemical Manufacture Association (PCMA) is a forward-looking, trusted and valued apex body of Pakistan Chemical industry, working to achieve competitiveness through import substitution & implementing best practices. PCMA is representing 100 plus enlightened members including champions, large, medium & small players, manufacturers of thousands of diversified chemicals. Chemical industry with global outlay of $5.7 trillion, is 2nd largest & fastest growing sector in International trade and Pakistani chemical industry being at nascent stage has tremendous potential to take a larger share. PCMA has developed strong working ties with public & private sector stakeholders in Pakistan. PCMA at policy planning level in Government, taking forward strategic projects e.g., Petro-chemical complex, and introducing projects promoting bio-economy to tap inherent strength of available resources in Pakistan.
International institutions including ACCA, OPCW, GPCA, TCC, CEFIC etc. are on our active list for related coordination & interventions. Learning experience of global best practices & replicating these back homes is our net win while coordinating with these renowned global institutions. PCMA is well poised in clicking the mile-stones leading to achieve its challenging objectives.
A valued and trusted apex body aiming to achieve a responsible, Innovative and Sustainable chemical industry.
• Is to become an apex central to the Political and regulatory process of the Chemical industry of Pakistan.
• Is to be valued and trusted by the Government, Academia and community at large
• Is to enhance the economic health of the Pakistan chemical industry and its related businesses.
• To anticipate, suggest, and respond to Government Regulatory Policy.
• To attract new investments and promote chemical exports.
• To create Synergy with Academia.
• To maintain Good Business Relations among PCMA members & stakeholders in public.
• To promote Responsible Care initiative and work together for safe and secured manufacturing and handling of chemicals.